You can mix in all sorts of things - garlic, cilantro, cumin seeds - or just brush it with ghee to finish! I like mine plain because the naan tastes so nice with sauces.
This naan recipe is also cooked really quick on the stovetop, which makes it nice and convenient. And heats up the kitchen less in the summer!
Step 1: What you'll need:
- 2 cups AP flour (you can sub in a little whole wheat!)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons oil (I used coconut!)
- 3 tablespoons yogurt (I used coconut here, too! but dairy is awesome.)
- 3/4 cup warm water