read final page for legal.
ps. sorry about photos, my camera is broken so I have to use a phone.
Step 1: Parts
-3 of 25mm 90degree elbow
-2 of 25MM vavle socket
-25mm h/style/w/o valve solenoid
-20 by15mm reducing co
-tape (optional, added for strength)
-clear tube ( will jam into trigger without leaks
-schrader valve (car tyre valve)
- a bit of brass (u will need to thread this and drill through the middle) see pictures.
Step 2: Construction
Glue the parts together, prime if u think necessary
making sure everything is straight becuase pvc glue dries extremely fast!
Dont forget to put in the schrader valve as well.
Now tape up the tubes, i used a roll of electrical tape.
Step 3: A closer look
-a hole was drilled in the top, on an angle
-the hole was threaded
The piece of brass was cut down
- a hole was drilled through the middle
- one end was tappered using a file
- the other end was threaded using a TAP AND DIE SET
- the brass was then screwed into the valve with plumbers tape to stop leaks.