Introduction: Grilled Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Prosciutto wrapped asparagus is one of our favorite appetizers.You make them by wrapping thinly sliced prosciutto around the asparagus spears and grill them.
If you would like to grow asparagus please click on the link... https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-grow-asparagus/
Step 1: Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Ingredients
(1) 1 package thinly sliced Prosciutto
(2) 1 cluster fresh asparagus spears
(3) olive oil
(4) (OPTIONAL) Gorgonzola cheese
Step 2: Preparing the Wraps
(1) Take each asparagus spear and bend them ,Where they snap throw the bottom part away .
(2) Drizzle olive oil on all the spears
(3) Next take a thinly sliced piece of prosciutto and wrap it tightly around the asparagus
(4) OPTIONAL We tried putting a small amount of Gorgonzola cheese on a few of the wraps for a added different taste.
(5) Grill the prosciutto wrapped asparagus on low heat on the top rack so the asparagus and prosciutto cooks evenly.
Step 3: Enjoy !
Enjoy your Prosciutto wrapped asparagus .....