You don't need a lot to marble paper. most, if not all of these things you will already have in you house. so here's the list.
- A large tray or pan, don't use that you use for food unless you are willing to clean it thoroughly. I recommend using one of those aluminum ones that you can get at the dollar store.
- Marbling ink. this stuff can be expensive, and I didn't have any on hand so I used India ink.
- A piece of paper or card to marble.
- a toothpick to swirl the ink.
- a dip pen ( this one is optional)
And that's it!