- 1/2 cup or so of veggies of choice (I like red onion, carrots and jalapenos, but I also added radishes this time!)
- 1 clove garlic, cut into fourths
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- chop up your veggies! slice them thin!
- pour the vinegar and water into a measuring cup, add the salt and sugar
- microwave for two minutes
- place veggies & garlic in a bowl and pour over the hot liquid
- leave until they come to room temp and then serve or chill in the fridge!
Also: if you don't need them right away, feel free to combine all the ingredients in a mason jar and put it in the fridge overnight - no heating up the liquid is needed.