this is a quick and easy project to do and only requires patience.
Step 1: Gather the Supplies
-around a 14X14 inch white poster board or any color you may choose
-20 to 30 Dum Dum's candy wrappers
Step 2: Preparing the Wrappers
2. next fold the bottom right corner until it meets the top of the wrapper and forms a triangle shape
3. cut off the unfolded part on the wrapper, or the rectangle leaving a perfect triangle
Step 3: Folding the Wrappers
2. take the bottom right corner and fold it along the crease mark made earlier by the triangle.
3. do the same for the top left corner, folding it so that it makes a shape like a kite.
4. taking one if the flaps, fold it in half making a triangle
5. you know its right when the small flaps are inside and invisible. now your ready to assemble!
Step 4: Making the Ring
2. open up the triangle so that the 2 flaps are showing and place a piece of tape onto the right side of the triangle, sticky side underneath as shown
3. flip over the triangle. to fully secure each triangle, make sure that you have enough tape to attach them all
4. line up the triangle making sure that they don't overlap and that one is not taller than the other
5.flip the piece over, showing the tape
6. take the right side and fold it so it lines up with the tape as shown
7. do the same with the left side
8. press the sides together, showing the inside where the tape is
9. after doing all of them it should look like the last picture on the reverse side
Step 5: Adding More
2. continue until you have added all of the wrappers you wanted
Step 6: Finishing Up
2. flip it over and TA-DA!
3. attach your artwork to a poster board by tape, glue, or whatever floats your boat
4. if you'd like, try using different wrappers such as starburst, dubble bubble, tootsie roll, or now and later.
Thanks for reading!
and post your
creations you've made!