the size of the chair it would be uncomfortable for bigger kids.
Step 1: MATERIALS
1) A clean 5 gallons plastic bucket
2) A plastic flying ring
3) A plastic flying disc
4) A piece of wood of 1 inch where you can draw the bottom of the bucket
5) A little bath toy bucket (if want)
6) A wood broomstick
7) 4 (four) metal squares about 4 inch
8) 8 (eight) 1 inch screws
9) 4 (four) 1 1/2 inch screws
10) 1 or 2 sand papers for wood
11) Cardboard or paper sheets
13) A drill
14) Something to cut the bucket (I used hot knives)
Step 2: START
1) Cover the body of the bucket with a white cardboard from under the metal handle and to the bottom
2) Mark the bottom in the cardboard as guide of how high will be the back of the chair
3) Mark the perimeter you want the chair's back will cover.
4) Quit the cardboard and draw the design you want the chair's back will have, fold in half for symmetry and cut the pattern
Step 3: MARK THE BUCKET
Remember the bucket's bottom is the sit.
then cut the bucket by the line, be careful.
After cutting use the sand paper for making smooth the edges of the bucket