Introduction: Red Kidney Beans Vegetable Soup
hey guys today i will tell you step by step how to make vegetable soup
Step 1: Ingredients
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 cup green peas
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 table spoon olive oil ( or vegetable oil)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 can (15ounce each) beans ( picture not given)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary or coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cups reduced-sodium canned chicken broth
Step 2: Fry Vegetables
1. In a Dutch oven or stockpot add onion and carrots, peas; cook until vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and rosemary ( coriander optional; cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
Step 3: Add Garlic and Rosemary...
- Stir in tomato paste, beans and four cups chicken stock. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, partially covered, until soup has thickened slightly, about 10 minutes
- With a potato masher, mash some of the beans (still in pot) to thicken soup. Add pasta; cook until al dente, about 10 minutes.
- To serve, ladle soup into bowls; sprinkle with parsley.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.