2. hot glue gun
5. hole puncher
6. wire trimmer
7. sewing needle (the needle should have a ball point at the end)
1. 2 battery cases (they should have a on and off switch, and have two additional wires attached to each battery case)
3. 4 batteries
4. 6 nails
5. 4 regular wires (2 red, 2 black)
7. hot glue
8. 2 small motor (the motors should have two additional wires attached to each motor)
9. 2 cylinder blocks
10. 1 rectangular prism block
Step 1: Main Battery Component
1. Take the rectangular prism block and nail two nails in two corners on the same side.
2. Next, take two more nails and hot glue them so each one is close to each nail in the corner (for the nails that were hot glues, make sure you hot glue the tips of those nails so it won't be sharp when touched).
3. Then we put the rectangular prism block to the side for now and go to the battery cases.
4. Put in 2 batteries in each of the battery cases by unscrewing with the screw to open the case.
5. Next, take the wire trimmer and trim the 4 wires that are attached to the battery cases and make sure that it will be long enough to wrap around the nails that you attacked to the rectangular prism block on step 1.
6. Next, take each case and tape the together on the end of the rectangular prism block.
7. Next, take the wires on the battery cases and wrapped them around each nail (each battery case has a nail that was hot glued and on nail which was hammered).
8. Make sure that the black wire is wrapped around the nails that were hammered, and the red wire is wrapped around the nails that were hot glued.
9. Finally, attach the regular wires to the nails (the black wires should be attached to the nails that were hammered, and the red wire should be attached to the nails that were hot glued).
Step 2: Main Motor System
1. First, make 6 identical cardboard squares using the scissors (make sure that it’s about the same size as the small motors).
2. Next, take each square and make a hole to the end of the motor will be able to fit.
3. To do that, we need to use the needle and make a hole through the cardboard squares so the ballpoint on the pen will be able to fit.
4. Then, you use the ballpoint of the pen so you can make the hole bigger for each cardboard square so the end of the motors can fit.
5. After you make the holes bigger on all 6 cardboard squares, you hot glue the cardboard squares together (at the end, you should have two stacks of 3, and make sure that the holes on each stack aline).
6. After the hot glue dry, hot glue the 2 stacks of the cardboard squares to each cylinder block (make sure that the each cardboard stack is in the middle of one of the sides of each cylinder block).
7. After each cardboard stack is firmly attached to each cylinder block, insert hot glue into each hole of the cardboard stacks.
8. while the hot glue is still hot, put the end of the motor in the hole of the cardboard stack and hold it there till the hot glue has finally dried (do that with the other motor).
9. Finally, attach the other ends of the regular wires to the wires on the motor (black goes with black, and red goes with red).
Step 3: The Main Connection Port
1. After you connected the wires to the motors on the cylinders, take each cylinder block and attach 1 nail to the other side of the two cylinder blocks (make sure the nail is at the center of the side of each cylinder block).
2. At the end, one nail should be hammered and the other nail should be hot glued (for the nail that was hot glued, make sure you hot glue the tip of the nails so it won't be sharp when touched).
3. Next, cut out two rectangles made out of cardboard with scissors (the rectangle should be longer the n the length of the two nails).
4. Then hole punch each rectangle near the height of the rectangle (for the nail that was hot glued, to one hole punch, but for the nail that was hammered, do two hole punches that intersect each other).
5. Finally, insert each cardboard rectangle so the single hole goes into the hot glued nail, and the intersected holes go into the hammered nail (at the end, there should be some space between the two cylinder blocks).