this is a little toy that delivers a mild shock at the touch of a button
if used as directed this project will give a non-lethal shock that's kind of fun
this project will never need to be plugged into mains voltage
i am never responsible for anything you do
i actually stumbled across this concept via painful accident
i applied power to a transformer then when i turned the power off it shocked me
i tried it ten more times and figured out what what was happening
power was being transformed and then stored in the inductance of the transformer then being released as a shock
(somebody correct me if i'm wrong or they find something smarter)
(knowledge is power)
Step 1: matreials and tools
-9V battery snap
-2ft light grade wire
the transformer needs to be at least 5V and 300ma. just nothing wimpy.
a 9V battery is preferred but you shouldn't use anything stronger or you could hurt yourself.
you can use the battery clip or the alligator clips, either is fine.