It took me only a few minutes to make my first single rainbow loom bracelet, and I've gotten even faster since then.
Step 1: What you'll need:
Step 2: Lay down the bands
- Turn the loom so that the red arrow is facing away from you and the loom pieces and arranged so that the middle piece is one lower than the two side pieces.
- Place one rubber band around the bottom middle and the bottom left pegs.
- Place another rubber band so that it goes from the bottom left to the second middle peg. (Make sure this band lays on top of the previous band)
- Place a band that goes from the second middle peg to the second left peg.
- Repeat all the way up the loom, making sure that each band you're putting on the loom sits on top of the previous one.
Check the photos for additional help. :D