inspire me on easels
to leave the idea that conformed to your bedside
AdetunjiO2 months ago

whats the circular black thing, in between the wooden arms called

eduino77 (author)  AdetunjiO2 months ago
It is a piece of rubber makes brake to maintain the desired position

thanks mehn

jongscx2 years ago
What would be kinda cool would be a gooseneck lamp that has the clamp on it. Remove the lamp part and attach your holder and it's clippable anywhere and very flexy.