Its very filling and fairly big. theres a brief video to give you better understanding of how to do it.
Step 1: You Will Need
1. Large tortilla 1. 2 table knifes.
2. onion 2. 1 sharp knife
3. Grey Poupon Dijon mustard 3. 2 forks
4. mayonnaise 4. toaster oven/broiler
5. spinach artichoke Parmesan spread
7. 2 slices of pepper jack cheese
9. Crumbled bacon/bacon bits
Step 2: Step 1
get out 1 large tortilla and fold it in half, make a visible line but don't break it.
Step 3: Step 2
Then spread a thick-ish-thin layer of hummus on that same half fallowed by ground black pepper corns. oh yah, don't forget the bacon bits.
Step 4: Step 3
On one side of that spread the artichoke Parmesan (vary thinly), than place thin sliced onion rings over lapping each other like a Venn diagram.