Introduction: Vintage (aviator) Looking Sound System
I discovered recently some struff made out of "aviation" parts
looked for me wonderful :)
and it came to me that perhaps I could make something like that by turning an old speaker into this (see the photo)
what you'll need:
- old speaker (or a wooden box)
- PC speakers
- Lot of soda cans
all you have to do next is:
- to take appart the PC speakers, to save the "ampli" card and the speakers.
- make holes in the wooden old speaker to fit the little ones from the PC speakers
- assemble the whole thing.
- use the cans to cover the "box" by using nails
- use a grid to cover the speakers
ps: excuse my poor english (I'm french.....) :)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.