*note: sorry about my english, I'm peruvian so I speak spanish.
Step 1: Materials
1. perfume cap: in this case I used a burberry perfume 'cause the shape of the cap it's perfect and I like the dark wood finish.
2. foam: i used a high density like the mouse pad foam.
3.liquid ink marker and permanent marker: for the liquid ink marker i used a posca marker.
Step 2: Nib Protector
1. take out the cap.
2. mark with the liquid ink the inner hole of the cap.
3. before the ink get dry, push the foam on to print the hole on the foam.
4. carefully cut it.
5. and then carefully push the foam to the bottom of the cap. no glue need it.
at this point you can already use the holder. but if you want a better finish please continue.
Step 3: Protect the Top
1. mark the size of the cap.
2. cut the foan carefully.
3.try it and cut it if it's necessary, until the foam fit perfectly.
4. as in the step One mark the inner hole and print the foam.
5. cut the center circle.
6.glue one side, place the top protector and wait until be dry.