Step 1: Ingredients
sugar for jam 2:1.
Step 2: Make the Jam
2. Put the walnuts in a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to make small pieces. If you don't have a plastic bag or a rolling pin, you can cut the nuts in small pieces with a knife.
3. Put the walnuts in boiling water for a few minutes.
4. Throw the brown water away and rinse the nuts under cool water.
5. Measure the weight of the nuts. Add 1/2 of the weight of sugar and the same amount of cream. ( see my pictures : 255g nuts; 128g sugar and 255 g cream.). Stir.
6. Boil until it becomes mush.
8. Put in a jar and let cool down.