What is this thing called??????????????

Picture of what is this thing called??????????????
mjh59 (author) 3 years ago
i want to thank you all for your comments,very much appreciated
mbrust0353 years ago
It is a tea infusing spoon also known as a tea steeping spoon.
sml1563 years ago
Nooooo your all wrong
step 1 put a egg inside and close
step 2 place inside microwave set timer to high power 3 min's
when its done it looks like a 3d spider web
markjuggles3 years ago
Yes, it is a tea infuser.
Bongmaster3 years ago
yup. tea. large leaf types mostly
Sordeo3 years ago
it looks like a tea ball in spoon form, though infusing spoon sounds better and is probably more accurate
xrobevansx3 years ago
Infusing spoon...yes for tea.
Alphonsus3 years ago
I'm not sure of the exact name.. but I know its used for brewing loose tea, or tea leaves.