Introduction: Wind Turbine
wind turbine frame size
1) side poles of blade section 30 cm
2) upper rod size of 25 cm and support with base of wood block
3) At center of upper rod fix the bearing of small size of hole 1 cm with help of aluminium plate fixed at center by soldring machine
4) same at the bottom side bearing of small size of hole 1 cm with aluminium plate
5) shaft of plastic roll of 1cm width and height 25 cm
6) blade of aluminium or plastic sheet of tick gage and make it in shape of S type shown in image
of size 20 cm height
7) cycle dynamometer of 6 volts fixed at the bottom of blade
8) output will be 6 volts and can be increase by using step up transformer
9) led blub of 6 volts
10) speed of dynamometer can be increased by using gears of 1:10 ratio
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.