Computer with Autodesk Inventor and Corel Draw 10 programs
2' x 1' sheet of wood 1/8" thick
magnets (.25 diameter and .063 thick)
clamps (to hold the pieces in place)
1. Get the image attached (the one with the dimensions)
2. Create Inventor files for each individual part
3. Place each part on one sheet file and save it as a DXF file
4. Open file in a Corel Draw 10 and place on a sheet 24" x 12"
5. Put wood sheet in laser printer and print the file ipad case (Color: Black, Speed: 2%, Intensity: 100%) holes for the magnet (color: red, speed 15%, intensity 100%)
6. glue pieces together to make it look like the final picture, after the glue clamp the pieces you glued together so it can stay in place.
7. after glue is dried up sand the entire case and remove all the dry glue spots
8. sand the entire case again to make it smooth
9. put glue in the magnet holes and place the magnets inside (polarity matters since it needs to magnetize with the other magnet for it to shut)