Introduction: Egg-Free Semolina Dough
In this lesson, we’re going to whip up a batch of egg-free dough for those of you who can’t tolerate eggs or would simply like to try a different flavor and texture of noodle.
What You'll Learn in This Video Lesson:
- How to make egg-free semolina dough from scratch.
- A different way of mixing fresh pasta dough.
Egg-Free Semolina Dough Recipe
Serving Size: 4-6 (4 as a main dish, 6 as an appetizer)
- 200 gr / 1 cup + 3 tbsp semolina flour
- 150 gr / 1 cup unbleached flour
- 178 ml / 3/4 cup room temperature water
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
Key Points to Remember:
- You are done kneading when the dough is smooth and dry-ish to the touch.
- When you press your finger into the finished dough ball, the dough should spring back slightly.
Share a photo of your finished project with the class!
Nice work! You've completed the class project