Tell us about yourself!
IIRC it was some cheap white cotton/lycra mix, pretty basic with just a bit of stretch. I added acrylic paint to my latex for colour and painted it on to the dress while it was on a mannequin form so it wouldn't stick to itself- my dress was so long I hung the form from a beam!My headpiece was latex painted over foam wrapped in cling-wrap. I don't recommend doing it that way, it was so thick and heavy I spent a lot of time leaning against walls to rest my neck.Unfortunately it was before I got a digital camera so I have no progress pics but someone gave me one from the cosplay competition. Um... I don't know why it's insisting on being sideways. :-S