loading
4Comments

Tell us about yourself!

Complete Your Profile
  • DIY: Turn VHS & Cassettes Into Party Decorations

    SAFETY ALERT: VHS tapes are covered in a very thin layer of heavy metals, which makes them TOXIC to touch. The metals can absorb through your skin. The metals allow them to be magnetized. This is why they are not recyclable. THEY SHOULD NEVER BE HANDLED WITH BARE HANDS FOR ANY REASON. Making usable items by hand from toxic tape is (unfortunately) a terrible idea, especially if kids get at them.

    View Instructable »
  • Hack a VHS Cassette Tape into SUPER POM POMS!

    SAFETY ALERT: VHS tapes are covered in a very thin layer of heavy metals, which makes them TOXIC to touch. The metals can absorb through your skin. The metals allow them to be magnetized. This is why they are not recyclable. THEY SHOULD NEVER BE HANDLED WITH BARE HANDS FOR ANY REASON. Making a usable item by hand is (unfortunately) a terrible idea.

    SAFETY ALERT: VHS tapes are covered in a very thin layer of heavy metals, which makes them TOXIC to touch. The metals can absorb through your skin. The metals allow them to be magnetized. This is why they are not recyclable. THEY SHOULD NEVER BE HANDLED WITH BARE HANDS FOR ANY REASON. Making a usable item such as a rope by hand is (unfortunately) a terrible idea. They are especially dangerous for kids.

    View Instructable »
  • DianaA42 commented on Schtaunkton's instructable VHS Rope6 months ago
    VHS Rope

    SAFETY ALERT: VHS tapes are covered in a very thin layer of heavy metals, which makes them TOXIC to touch. The metals can absorb through your skin. The metals allow them to be magnetized. This is why they are not recyclable. THEY SHOULD NEVER BE HANDLED WITH BARE HANDS FOR ANY REASON. Making a usable item such as a rope by hand is (unfortunately) a terrible idea.

    View Instructable »