With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Tell us about yourself!
It is a completely different grade food grade is so fine that unless you inhale a large amount it is also made from algae so it is harmless we have used it in livestock food and around animal pens for years it actually kills alot of internal parasites in animals when they eat it and fleas ticks and other parasites that live on animals. People have even been known yo mix it into food to sucesfully rid themselves of tape worms and other parasites. So please be better informed yourself.
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.