Tell us about yourself!

Complete Your Profile
  • Building The Go Drone Version 2 (updated)

    I forgot to add, in the United States, for any RC Aircraft over .55 pounds you need to register with the FAA, it is I believe $5.00 for 3 years. The penalties can be stiff if you don't, and as I have been told many times, ignorance of the law is not a defense

    For those who are interested, take a look at Flite Test, they have plans, and instructions for building all manner of aircraft from Dollar Tree foam board, they are a great community, and are a great source of information.

    View Instructable »