7Instructables32,639Views37CommentsJoined March 20th, 2017
I am a young engineer who enjoys making and restoring whatever I can in my free time. I like the challenge of making new things with the tools I have available.
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
Show 8 More »
CNC ClassClass Complete!
Woodworking ClassClass Complete!
Mold Making & Casting ClassClass Complete!
Metalworking ClassClass Complete!
Beginning Leatherworking ClassClass Complete!
Beginner 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Laser Cutting ClassClass Complete!
- IJustLikeMakingThings commented on Maggie Shah's instructable CUT THE CORD: DIY Qi WIRELESS CHARGING PAD AND STAND. 1 month ago
- IJustLikeMakingThings completed the lessons Flat Pack Furniture, Flat Pack Design Preparation, Tools and Materials for CNC, CNC Router Operation and 1 other in the class CNC Class5 months ago
- IJustLikeMakingThings completed the lessons Welcome to Laser Cutting, Tissue Box Cover From Web App, 2D Puzzle and Prepping and Laser Cutting in the class Laser Cutting Class5 months ago
- IJustLikeMakingThings completed the lessons Leather Hardware: Snaps, Leather Hardware: Rivets, Gouging and Folding Leather, Simple Leather Wallet: Layout and Trace and 2 others in the class Beginning Leatherworking Class5 months ago
- IJustLikeMakingThings completed the lessons Tools & Supplies, Two Part Molds, Simple One Part Mold, Flexible Block Molds and 1 other in the class Mold Making & Casting Class5 months ago
- More Activities