24Instructables94,238Views693CommentsAncient WatchfieldJoined July 21st, 2015
Where to start, love getting creative and making new things and reusing old things for projects. Ive made 4 Ironman suits and always looking to make and design new randon wall pieces Always happy to chat about my interests and help anyone out who needs pointers, saying that also love chatting and learning new ways to do things
500+ Comments Earned a silver medal
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
10+ Featured Instructable Earned a silver medal
Show 14 More »
Mold Making & Casting ClassClass Complete!
3D Scanning ClassClass Complete!
Paper Mache ClassClass Complete!
Lamps ClassClass Complete!
Rockets ClassClass Complete!
Woodworking ClassClass Complete!
How to Become a SuperheroClass Complete!
Welding ClassClass Complete!
Metalworking ClassClass Complete!
Beginner 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Intermediate 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Advanced 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Concrete ClassClass Complete!
- Jedi_zombie85 commented on FlyinAg11's instructable DIY Industrial Beam Chandelier With LED Edison Bulbs6 months ago
- Jedi_zombie85 commented on jarame's instructable How to Build Halloween Cemetery Entrance Pillars & Gate6 months ago
- Jedi_zombie85 commented on TrevorB23's instructable "Hurry, Doctor!" an Arduino Powered Operation Style Electronic Board Game8 months ago
- Jedi_zombie85 commented on TheRedsmith's instructable Viking Style Throwing Axe From an Old Woodman's Axe8 months ago
- Jedi_zombie85 commented on Jedi_zombie85's instructable Logan Movie Comic Prop 2017 - Home Made Comic Replica9 months ago
- Jedi_zombie85 commented on igor.pinsky's instructable Jack Sparrow Style Tricorn Hat in Leather for Under $30!9 months ago
- Jedi_zombie85 commented on danthemakerman's instructable Leaf Sword Letter Opener Made From Fireplace Poker9 months ago
- Jedi_zombie85 commented on EYSpace's instructable Camouflaging a Dated Off-center Bathroom Lighting Fixture 10 months ago
- More Activities