22Instructables86,458Views652CommentsDidcotJoined July 21st, 2015
Where to start, love getting creative and making new things and reusing old things for projects. Ive made 4 Ironman suits and always looking to make and design new randon wall pieces Always happy to chat about my interests and help anyone out who needs pointers, saying that also love chatting and learning new ways to do things
500+ Comments Earned a silver medal
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
10+ Featured Instructable Earned a silver medal
Show 14 More »
Mold Making & Casting ClassClass Complete!
3D Scanning ClassClass Complete!
Paper Mache ClassClass Complete!
Lamps ClassClass Complete!
Rockets ClassClass Complete!
Woodworking ClassClass Complete!
How to Become a SuperheroClass Complete!
Welding ClassClass Complete!
Metalworking ClassClass Complete!
Beginner 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Intermediate 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Advanced 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Concrete ClassClass Complete!
- Jedi_zombie85 commented on TrevorB23's instructable "Hurry, Doctor!" an Arduino Powered Operation Style Electronic Board Game1 week ago
- Jedi_zombie85 commented on TheRedsmith's instructable Viking Style Throwing Axe From an Old Woodman's Axe1 week ago
- Jedi_zombie85 commented on Jedi_zombie85's instructable Logan Movie Comic Prop 2017 - Home Made Comic Replica1 month ago
- Jedi_zombie85 commented on igor.pinsky's instructable Jack Sparrow Style Tricorn Hat in Leather for Under $30!1 month ago
- Jedi_zombie85 commented on danthemakerman's instructable Leaf Sword Letter Opener Made From Fireplace Poker1 month ago
- Jedi_zombie85 commented on EYSpace's instructable Camouflaging a Dated Off-center Bathroom Lighting Fixture 2 months ago
- Jedi_zombie85 commented on Anirudh Ralhan's instructable Ultimate Phone Camera Hack.... Increase Zoom by Almost 10x2 months ago
- Jedi_zombie85 commented on SpicyPandaCreations's instructable How to Make a Female Star Wars: "Boba Fett" Costume 2 months ago
- Jedi_zombie85 completed the lessons Tools and Materials for 3D Scanning, Cleaning Up Your 3D Model, Turning Your Photos Into a 3D Model, 3D Modeling Workflows and 3 others 2 months ago
- Jedi_zombie85 commented on Cyndal's instructable DIY Cardboard Super Mario World Question Mark Block Shelf2 months ago
- More Activities