Tell us about yourself!
That looks fantastic!
Took me about 20 hours but worth every second! I used heavy cardstock for the base and a lighter cardstock for the antlers, but I should have used heavy duty for both. Would have been a lot easier if I would have printed the pattern right onto the cardstock instead of having to trace it but my printer isn't good enough. Also, I wasn't able to use double sided tape since it wasnt stong enough. I ended up using double sided glue tape and regular tape on the inside to strenthen it. I'd also suggest making the flaps that attach to the base a lot longer so it has more to hold on to, but it came out fine anyways.Thank you so much for the pattern!