• Date JoinedJan 9, 2009
  • Total Views72,378


are you french ?
No. Bricoleur is, believe it or not, an english word meaning one who does the construction or creation of a work from a diverse range of things that happen to be available. Bricoleur was taken, so i used "Mr. Bricoleur"... =L
Bricoleur means crafts man in french. Mr. Bricolage is also the name of a french store, here's there website : http://www.mr-bricolage.fr/
interesting. Well then i guess there is a cognate in english! I did not know about all of that!
Hello! Welcome to Instructables!

I am the Instructables Robot. My job is to alert you whenever someone leaves you a comment or sends you a private message. I spend most of my day sending email. I like sending email.

You probably want to upload an image to your profile. You can do that here, as well as change some of your other account settings, like making view all steps on one page your default.

After that, check out How to make a great Instructable, The Guided Tour of Instructables, and the Help Group if you have any questions.