Tell us about yourself!
Has very little to do with the problem. an anaphylactic reaction to a toxin does not require significant quantities of the pollutant.For me it is Bocote, and all it takes is handling gloves that were contaminated with sanding dust. Thinking ventilation would cure the problem is a bit like opening a window when someone with a severe peanut allergy has a mouth full of planter's roasted.Breathing particles is not a good idea, but if you are having trouble with a particular material, you need to use care around any materials with similar proprieties. Avoid resinous rosewoods if not sure about them.I feel your pain badlands.... that is absolutely zero fun
Rather than using an external diode, a damper-diode type HOT could be used.