With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Tell us about yourself!
Treatment of Antifreeze, or Ethylene Glycol, Poisoning in Animals
Very good info, and something every pet owner should know. Thank you for sharign this. - seamster
My friend's dog ate a poisonous "cake-like" thing that her exterminator left in the yard (while getting ready to poison pests). The vet recommended a similar treatment as this - I believe - please don't use this as medical advice from ME but just as a warning to be cautious when hiring an exterminator (ask them about pet safety). Pets are precious family members! Thank you for this important Instructable! p.s. My friend's dog survived but had a lousy couple days! - parisusa
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.