54Instructables1,372,347Views260CommentsOakland, CAJoined January 6th, 2007
Costume and experimental fashion designer and artist. Maker of clothing and accessories for time traveling cyborg superheroes, and lucid dreamers. Interested in fusing couture design and leatherwork with wearable tech, (especially lighting) and mimicking natural forms with synthetic materials. Formerly an Artist in Residence at the Autodesk Pier 9 studio, and currently an in-house content creator for the Instructables Design Studio.
- MikaelaHolmes completed the lessons Lacto-Fermentation, Drying / Dehydrating, Boiling Water Bath Canning, Freezing and 1 other in the class Canning and Preserving Class6 days ago
- MikaelaHolmes's instructable Tools and Supplies for Intermediate Leatherwork 's weekly stats: 3 months ago
- MikaelaHolmes completed the lessons Software Setup, Combining Inputs and Outputs, Circuit Displays Internet Data, Hardware Setup and 1 other in the class Internet of Things Class4 months ago
- MikaelaHolmes completed the lessons Gathering and Sewing Elastic, Sewing Zippers and Buttons, Machine Sewing Class and Where to Sew From Here in the class Machine Sewing Class5 months ago
- MikaelaHolmes completed the lesson Introduction to Fusion 360: Design a Lamp in an Hour in the class Intro to Fusion 360: Lamp Design5 months ago
- More Activities