Tell us about yourself!
Every parent needs to help their kid make one of these. Anything that turns a chore into something fun is a winner!
This very destructive, toxic chemical was banned because it was causing wild bird egg shells to thin to the point of complete instability. One of the birds most affected was the Bald Eagle. Banning DDT has been one of the major factors in bringing eagles back from the brink of extinction. So, please, take this to your toxic waste disposal site tomorrow and never use another drop. PS It's harmful to humans, too.