With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Tell us about yourself!
3D Printing Class
Oh totally... there has also been ongoing research, as it is a heavy metal that is being absorbed through your skin, about limiting exposure.Coin rings are really cool - I would just coat it, if I made it regardless of an allergy, as heavy metal absorption on any level (allergy or not) should be limited.
So I actually did this when I was in middle school... made a ring from a nickel. Started having headaches - sleeping problems - etc... stopped wearing the ring (cause I noticed it was leaving a mark on my finger) - turned out I was likely being poisoned by it.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nickel#ToxicityMaking rings from coins is cool - but please make sure you somehow lacquer or seal it - before you start wearing nickel on your hands etc.
Let your inbox help you discover our best projects, classes, and contests. Instructables will help you learn how to make anything!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.