Tell us about yourself!

Complete Your Profile
  • chesterdad commented on VanoF's instructable Window Rubber Tool11 months ago
    Window Rubber Tool

    So, the device you started with, I'd call a cotter key. Car glass 'rubbers' would be a windshield gasket in the States.I've bent larger sized paper clips to a shape like the one you used but for removing excess materials -- like caulking.Thanks for your Instructible!

    View Instructable »