With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Tell us about yourself!
Although I applaud you both for your frugality and your ingenuity, isn't there a reason for "FOOD GRADE" on plastic that comes into contact with food that we ingest? A few things to ask yourself:-What was in that old plastic bucket or drum? Could it have leached into the plastic or could there be residue in the scratched surface that could make its way into the food contaminating it?-During the re-melting process will they be liberated and then aspirated by people exposed to the fumes?-Are the risks worth the effort?
Welcome to Arduino
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.