Tell us about yourself!

Complete Your Profile
  • I am a hockey skater and have "fake ice" to shoot off of outside on my driveway, pretty much just smooth plastic tiles that snap together. I'm guessing the tiles are a lot like what indoor roller skating and roller hockey skating surfaces are like. I am wondering what type of skate to get (indoor or outdoor) if I want to be able to rollerblade on the tiles in my driveway and then also be able to skate in the road that doesn't have the tiles. I would like to be able to transition between them freely, without having to switch the wheels or anything.

    View Topic »