loading
3CommentsJoined July 9th, 2014
A winter statistic 98% OF AMERICANS SAY 'OH SHIT' BEFORE GOING IN THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD. THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM PENNSYLVANIA AND THEY SAY, 'HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS.'