With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Tell us about yourself!
Rain water is not distilled water. It picks up contaminants on it's way back to Earth.
A lack of minerals does not make H2O unsafe to drink. It just means you have to get the minerals somewhere else.
Chlorine evaporates quite quickly so, if you're that concerned, pour your water & let it sit for a few minutes & the chlorine will be gone. You absorb more chlorine through your skin just taking a shower, than ingesting a glass of water.
Then you better stop taking showers and swimming in pools. I was not kidding about absorbing chlorine through your skin. Every inch of your skin is absorbing the chlorine.
Reupholstering a steering wheel
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.