Tell us about yourself!
Mold Making & Casting Class
- Why video? Difficult to save. Problematic to play later. Video is great for demos - bad for learning - photos are easy to save, play, etc - and show up in PDFs.
- Hardwood discs are sold for this kind of burnishing - drill or drill press - we did it back in the 1950's ...
- Nice project. You might consider (all these years later :o) to make a 'spacer' (say 4 inches - or as you need) - to place in between the upper and lower pieces to make them as wide as you like. - update?
- Please explain the 'patented' comment - regarding the commercial work - I know MANY people are doing this - so, What is the warning for specifically? Like this - thanks for the tutorial.
- With such small variations - it seems a '3-point' version would be more accurate and easier to use - versus the 'full' corner. Point at each end of the radius and then one point in the middle - when all contact - correct - with the full 'corner' one can easily mistake one curve for another. Maybe cut these on the curve - to leave - only the three points (tiny posts if you will).
- Hidden compartment in a vehicle = violation of Federal Law ... and calling it a 'smuggler's' ANYTHING is just asking for trouble. Great idea, nice work too.
3D Design Class
3D Scanning Class
Machine Sewing Class
- You can look on eBay for LOTS of old film camera lenses to choose from - zoom and fixed. Which ones would work is always the question - and which will, combined with the homebuilt mount - give you photos with NO vignetting. Some years ago, I did a whole article on this - with a few digital cameras and a variety of scopes - I did not use a smartphone. Something new to try. Thanks for the ible..
Tools and Materials for Laser Cutting
Welcome to Laser Cutting
Laser Cutting Class
Welcome to Writing an Instructable
How to Write an Instructable
- Hi - nice toot ... How about one that tells folks ... How to Neutralize Ferric Chloride ... Thx
- Why is there one 'name' on the 'ible - and a different 'name' on the download. How to CREATE suspicion that keeps people from downloading something.
Welcome to CNC
- Great idea - you could also make this 'narrower' for a 'chair' that one could adjust too. I've not laid down in about 18 years now - and THIS would be a nice change from living in a recliner.