14Instructables19,512Views44CommentsEsslingen, GermanyJoined January 21st, 2017
I have been crafting as long as I can remember. I love sewing the most, but also love jewelry making, baking, painting and any kind of papercraft. I like to collect things I find on the beach and last but not least I am crazy about buttons and have a huge button collection. The buttonzebra in my profile picture is called Adelgunde after my Grandma.
- knopfling completed the lessons Sewing Stretch on a Home Machine, Sewing Zippers and Buttons, Machine Sewing Class, Gathering and Sewing Elastic and 2 others 3 months ago
- knopfling completed the lessons Sewing Tools and Supplies, Sewing Straight Seams, Sewing Encyclopedia, Where to Sew From Here and 2 others in the class Machine Sewing Class4 months ago
- knopfling completed the lessons Writing an Instructable and Adding Photos, Publishing an Instructable, How to Write an Instructable and Documenting a Project 4 months ago
- knopfling commented on MyCreativeGenius's instructable Delicate Tissue Paper Cherry Blossom Using Office Supplies 4 months ago
- knopfling commented on Vikalpah's instructable DIY Chalkboard Canvas With Interchangeable Paper Roses for All Seasons4 months ago
- More Activities