6Instructables4,499Views23CommentsKerala IndiaJoined October 2nd, 2015
An avionics engineer by profession. I am a huge DIY freak and my proudest possessions are my tools. Since 2016, I have been interested in Arduino and using them to simplify / automate stuff that can be used on a regular basis at home. Off late I find I am developing an interest in gardening. It will be a while before I know if i have green fingers.
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
- rramesh68's instructable A Cost Effective Method to Solar Powering My House's weekly stats: 1 month ago
- rramesh68 commented on rramesh68's instructable A Cost Effective Method to Solar Powering My House1 month ago
- rramesh68 commented on rramesh68's instructable Remote control of the living room and dining room lights and fans1 year ago
- rramesh68 commented on ujash patel's instructable How To Control Home Light With Android /Ios Mobile phone Application 1 year ago
- rramesh68 commented on bitterOz's instructable Hookup an LCD to an Arduino in 6 seconds with 3, not 6 pins1 year ago