NottinghamJoined October 7th, 2010
"Facing repossession or want to sell to rent back quickly? There are FSA approved sell and rent back schemes avalible in the UK to help you out. Recently the industry was regulated by the FSA to stop problems with agents letting and not renting back. Make sure to check if your sell and rent back agent is FSA regulated and has a good track record. Some agents will pass your details on so watch out for this too."
  • 7 years ago

    selltorentback joined Instructables!

Welcome to Instructables! Pick what you love and

discover inspiring projects from our community

Customize Feed