With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Tell us about yourself!
I did the battery mod on a 320 and found something interesting when I tried to use it. The batteries I first tried to use were the long life lithium AAAs and they did not work. I metered them to make sure they were good and to my surprise they all measured 1.79 volts each, not 1.5. All together they produce more than a full volt over what was needed. I switched them out for regular alkaline batteries and the camera works great. I'm just glad I didn't burn out a circuit!
Something I found when I did the battery mod on a 320 - don't use the lithium batteries. The ones I tried to use actually produce 1.8 volts each, resulting in an over-voltage of about 1.1 volts. I switched back to regular alkaline AAAs and the camera works great. I'm lucky and glad I didn't burn out the circuits.
Let your inbox help you discover our best projects, classes, and contests. Instructables will help you learn how to make anything!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.