Tell us about yourself!
Please, please think long and hard before you attempt this. My friend was electrocuted this weekend trying this project. Luckily she had friends on site who performed CPR on her until the helicopter could take her to the hospital. She spent the weekend in a medically induced coma on a ventilator. She is now conscious but still on a ventilator. We do not yet know the extent of damage to her body and nervous system. She may never be the same and has 3 children who will be affected. The bottom line is this: a simple mistake with this project can cost you your life in an instant. Is it worth it?