6Instructables241,085Views28CommentsNew EnglandJoined December 30th, 2007
Tell us about yourself!Complete Your Profile
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Audio Contest 2017
Contest Winner Grand Prize in the Are We There Yet? Challenge
Show 9 More »
Large Motors ClassClass Complete!
Starting a Handmade BusinessClass Complete!
Internet of Things ClassClass Complete!
Solar ClassClass Complete!
Raspberry Pi ClassClass Complete!
Concrete ClassClass Complete!
Design Sketching ClassClass Complete!
- theerikjohnson completed Starting a Handmade Business, The Costs of Selling , Running a Successful Shop , Promoting Your Handmade Business and 1 other 1 month ago
- theerikjohnson completed the lessons Ideation: Brainstorming & Sketching, Iteration: Prototyping & Testing, What Is Product Design? and Inspiration: Through Research in the class Invention Class1 month ago
- theerikjohnson completed the lessons Software Setup, Combining Inputs and Outputs, Circuit Displays Internet Data, Hardware Setup and 1 other in the class Internet of Things Class1 month ago
- theerikjohnson completed the lessons Solar Panels, Solar Powering Microcontroller Projects, Solar Engraving, Solar Class and 2 others in the class Solar Class1 month ago
- theerikjohnson completed the lessons GPIOs + More Python , Raspberry Pi Class, Build a Photo Booth!, Navigate the Raspberry Pi's Software: Part 2 and 6 others in the class Raspberry Pi Class3 months ago
- theerikjohnson completed the lessons Lesson 2: Drawing Technique, Case Study- White Noise Machine, Lesson 4: Drawing in 3D, Tools & Materials and 3 others 7 months ago
- theerikjohnson completed the lessons Welding Tools and Materials, Welcome to Welding, Beginning to MIG Weld and Welding Joints in the class Welding Class8 months ago
- theerikjohnson completed the lessons Minecraft Basics, Welcome to Minecraft, Building a Shelter and Battling Hunger to Stay Alive in the class Minecraft Class10 months ago
- theerikjohnson completed the lessons Two Part Molds, What's Next?, Simple One Part Mold, Flexible Block Molds and 1 other in the class Mold Making & Casting Class10 months ago