With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Tell us about yourself!
Unfortunately, you have exposed wiring that someone, probably a kid, can shock themselves on. You should show a way to cover the bare wiring with AC voltage running through it. It's unsafe. Sorry. At no time did you mention that these were run by DC power nor show an AC/DC converter or even talk about one.
Let your inbox help you discover our best projects, classes, and contests. Instructables will help you learn how to make anything!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.