With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Tell us about yourself!
I used a rechargeable NiMh battery. I measured it at 8.4v.Maybe snails are less sensitive.
I stripped off the insulation, it was mains electrical wire. Didn't notice any slugs but there were snails that had got past.
I tried this with copper wire and a 9v battery, but it doesn't seem to be working for some reason; the snails just go straight past it. Does it have to be galvanised?
Whiskey Charred Wood
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.