10 Hints you were at a GEEK New Year's Eve party.... Answered
11. Champagne chilled with liquid nitrogen.
10. Party games include D & D and Will It Blend?
9. Countdown clock had 12 significant digits after the decimal.
8. The ice bucket was in the shape of Bender's head.
7. Started 24 hours early to allow time for hacking giant TVs in Times Square.
6. Nonstop argument over whether leap second was really needed.
5. Instead of champagne, toast was done with apple cider in Futurama wine glasses.
4. Instead of party hats, everyone had a blinking RFID tag.
3. Mac people and PC people had separate rooms at party.
2. MC Frontalot and Jonathan Coulton rang in the New Year with a live performance of "IC's of Yore."
1. Everyone was too busy watching the Battlestar Galactica marathon and missed the ball drop.
Adapted from: BBspot
Pictured is the dart game that might have been there....