I've just pushed up a bunch of bugfixes to the site. The major problems that should now work properly are these:
- Image notes were not saving properly under some circumstances. I believe we found all the problem cases but please let us know if you are still unable to save image notes (create a forum topic in the bugs area, or email email@example.com)
- Facebook users with names similar to existing users with a certain pattern of username, got 500 exceptions when trying to log in.
- Per many requests, the "post to Facebook" checkbox for comments is now unchecked by default.
- Users can no longer select their own answer as Best; unfortunately some users were posting nonsense questions and answers, just to bump up their Best Answer percentage. We'll be going through and removing any remaining of these over time.
- Some of the pages shown in the category drill-down stack were returning errors due to a badly formed URL, now fixed.