Capacitor charging circuit from a Mosquito zapper bat.
Hi, I want to make a coil gun from a Mosquito zapper bat can any buddy tell me that how to make it from parts like 400 volt capacitors (normal or siliocon coated) , Mosquito zapper bat circuit ( Used it because it makek an output of something 2000 + or - volts @ something 2.1 volt input ) circuit digram i will upload soon ,etc. i want to operate it @ 1.5 volt. can anyone help me in doing it and find me following answers =
1) circuit for charging the capacitors bank safely with over charge protection ( with thermistor or something like it)
2) led based capacitor charged indicator (specifically single led based)
3) any other circuit by which i can make a capacitor charging circuit with input 9 volt battery and output 800 volt.
4) also any voltage amplification circuit with input 9 volt battery and output 800 volt.
5) please tell me which parts to use like diodes, transistors, LED diode, resistors, transformer, thermistor, etc.